How to Disable/Enable task manager.
Most Computer Cafes disables Task Manager.
Probably because when you open Task Manager and end the process of any cafe server.
They’ll lost track of your time used.
So the ethics is on you.
We jump now on how.
1. Click Start on windows toolbar.
2. Type in run.
3. In the run app, type in regedit.
4. When Registry Edit opens up, you follow clicking this link.
5. Probably as the image shows it… you can now be guided.
6. Click on DisableTaskMgr.
7. If you want to disable it, type into the value data “1”.
8. If you want to enable it, type in the value data “0”.
This is the manual input.
And proven working on Wndows 7 ultimate, if registry editor has no same address we’re working on it.
subscribe and ready your notepads…
Zeta here will fill it up with registry keys.
That you’ll just copy and the script will do it for you freehand.
what about that.